We appreciate your interest in The Business of Good Foundation. The purpose of this site is to inspire and support anyone who shares our mission, including:
- Engaged Philanthropists: Providers of Financial Resources and In-Kind Support Services
- Non-Profit Leaders: Executive Directors, Board Members, and Social Business Entrepreneurs
- Other Capacity Builders: Foundations, Socially-Responsible Companies, Non-Profit Focused Consultants, Other Funders
While the above are considered our “clients” and those with whom we directly engage, everyone interested in serving those who serve the poor is a friend of our foundation. We hope you will find our website a regular place to visit, learn and share.
Our website content is grouped into the following sections:
- Get Engaged: Learn about the great work being done by others, especially our nonprofit partners
- Tim's Library: Learn about our Founder's experiences in engaged philanthropy, along with other insights
- About Us: Learn how we, with the help of our network of collaborators, build organizational capacity
We believe that there are a large number of people who share our desire to make a positive impact on the lives of the economically and socially disadvantaged. If you identify with this mission, feel free to contact us. We gladly share our experiences with anyone seeking to do “the business of good.”
Thank you for your interest in us!
Founder and Chief Mission Officer
Learn more about Tim
Learn more about Bill