For over a decade CauseImpact has helped organizations identify, evaluate, and optimize their social impact by making them more innovative sustainable. As network of independent professionals, CauseImpact works in multiple markets across the country in a variety of nonprofit focus areas including health and human services (disease management direct services, aging and eldercare, developmentally disabled, children and families), arts and culture, diversity, community development, and others.
We have dedicated our careers to applying what works in any sector to the efforts of organizations pursuing social impact. Our services include:
- Training and facilitation — social innovation, entrepreneurship, organizational change, and strategic planning
- Coaching — executives, directors, managers
- Impact Team™ — development and facilitation
- Consulting — management, marketing, strategy
- Planning — business, strategic, marketing, and feasibility
- Assessments — organizational, financial, systems, culture
Through our partnership with the National Center for Social Entrepreneurs, a pioneer in the field of social entrepreneurship, we are able to provide comprehensive turnkey solutions to help nonprofit organizations’ achieve optimal mission-money balance. We are also proud members of The Social Enterprise Alliance, The Alliance for Nonprofit Management, the Leader-to-Leader Institute, and the National Center for Nonprofit Enterprise.